[5th April 2016]
HOW TO APPLY eVISA
- Children sixteen(16) year and Below are exempted from visa payment and are not expected to make visa application. Only their valid travel documents will be required at the point of entry.
- In case your application is not successfully submitted after payment, please do not re-apply, contact administrator on email@example.com.
Kenya Embassy Tokyo wishes to inform the general public that as from 1st July 2015, VISA Applications by visitors to Kenya will be made via https://immigration.ecitizen.go.ke
Each applicant will need to have the following documents when applying for an eVisa:
-A national passport with a validity of not less than 6 months on the intended date of entry.
-A digital biometric passport photo.
-A credit card.
-The flight booking and/or travel itinerary and other supporting documents.
- Click Sign Up on https://immigration.ecitizen.go.ke
- Select Create an Account as a Visitor.
- Once Logged in, Select Department of Immigration services.
- Select submit Application.
- Select Kenyan Visa.
- Select the type of Visa and read the Instructions Carefully.
- Fill in the application form.
- Pay Using visa card, Mastercard and other debit cards.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account.
- Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
- Visa processing fee is non-refundable.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The possession of an eVisa is not the final Authority to enter The Republic of Kenya.
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offence.
- A visa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya.
- The e-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry.
- It should take at least 2 working days to get your eVisa.
- Each adult visitor to the Republic of Kenya is required to submit eVisa applications in their personal eCitizen account. Parents can apply for their children above 16 years old in their parents account.